At a glance
|Location||San Jose | CA|
|Start||Oct 07, 2019|
This job requires access to technology, materials, software or hardware that is controlled by the export laws of the United States. Candidates are required to provide proof of either US citizenship, Permanent US residency or classification as a protected individual as defined in 8 USC 1324b (a) (3).
In this role you will:
- Support Design, Product, Test, and Component Engineering with various tasks and projects
- Potential Projects include:
- Support Test Engineering with Burn-In Project
- Perform PPKs, as needed for Product Engineering
- Perform Delta calculations, as needed for Test Engineering
- Build up CADENCE Database/Repository for Design Engineering
- Support Design Center Cohesion Effort
- Support Automation of Component Testing
- Support Automation of Data Collection
- Support updates of Source Control Drawings
- BS/MS Electrical Engineering Student at an accredited University
- Electrical Engineering Major GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Experience with Microsoft Office Tools (Powerpoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience with programing languages (VBA, Python, etc...)
- Excellent Team and Communication Skills
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents.
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon’s sole discretion.