At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 31, 2019|
- Responsible for the day to day accounts and finance operations and ensure timely management and financial reporting
- Handle full set of accounts and accounting functions while ensuring accuracy and compliance with current accounting practices/principle
- Supervise and ensure compliance to the regulations within the company as well as government regulation (Accounting rules, tax laws, etc)
- Ensure compliance with Transfer Pricing and its documentation
- Following up any ad hoc matters
- Review of taxation (corporate tax, withholding tax, etc.).
- Review and approving payments
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Finance and Accounting
- Familiar with local regulatory (Tax, Bank Indonesia, etc.)
- Good knowledge of SAP, Concur, MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point).
- Self-motivated, have a good integrity, good inter-personal skills (with minimum supervision)
- Good analytical skill, strong verbal and written communication skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Batam
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.