At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- Support process in line systems on mass volume production environment, new manufacturing line and ramp-up
- Actively support, participate and embrace an empowered team culture including significant interaction with manufacturing, quality and engineering groups
- Assists with planning and implementing plant improvements and expansions
- Conducts employee performance reviews based on job descriptions to determine competency, knowledge, and contribution of the maintenance technicians.
- Monitoring product standards and implementing quality-control programmes.
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operation
- Masters/Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronics / Microelectronics / Mechatronics / Semiconductor Technology)
- More than 5 years working experience in semiconductor. Experience in Singulation or Trim and Form process more advantanges
- Coach and supervise technical specialists/technicians by assigning tasks and checking work at frequent intervals.
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.