At a glance
|Location||Livonia | MI|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- Use your influence and relationship-building skills to promote Infineon’s automotive IC’s for the client system and help grow an already successful business
- Work closely with concept engineers, designers and application engineers across the world, as well as the Application Engineering, Marketing, Sales and Quality teams located in Livonia, MI
- Build an industry network and customer relationships to support the safety/ADAS business development objectives
- Conduct in-depth training courses on Infineon automotive products for various automotive Tier1 and OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) companies, as well as to Infineon sales teams and business partners
- Develop Ease of Use Tools to Enable Customer Development
- Understand and communicate customer requirements for safety applications (eg. braking, steering, autonomous driving, driver assistance systems) and influence the feature sets provided in Infineon's future microcontroller families
- Work collaboratively with Infineon’s automotive sales team, to successfully capture design wins and to achieve annual business development design win targets
- Build a collaborative working relationship with Infineon’s automotive business line organization in Germany, to support business development work
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5+ years of experience in the semiconductor or automotive hardware design arena preferred. Will consider candidates with a minimum of 2 years of experience, dependent on skill level
- Hardware design engineering experience required
- Experience with safety or chassis hardware design will be preferable
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.