At a glance
|Location||El Segundo | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- As needed, provide day to day vision, technical support, and career coaching to the test engineer team; prepare capable candidates for Technical ladder advancement; insure that each member of the team is challenged technically to grow their careers and enhance their individual performance to help get products to market faster
- Responsible for tester roadmap in support of specific backend factories, and fit to overall Infineon test roadmap, identify and introduce new test platforms; select and implement new test and handling technologies to enable new product to system functional concepts and new product packaging technologies
- Work closely with ATE vendors; provide requirements for new instrumental capabilities, identify issues and drive the improvement of existing instrument
- Support test outsourcing; define test requirements, evaluate subcon test capability, align IFX test roadmap with subcons and ensure production test readiness
- Lead next level of productivity (NloP) activities including test platform conversion, high parallel testing, test time reduction
- Lead next level of zero defect in context of tester’s robustness for high quality testing, implement real-time statistical binning analysis software
- Develop and introduce test cell infrastructure for standardization and performance robustness, work with business units, operations and EDA teams to design tester interface, prototype template, integrate and qualify new test cells
- Oversee methods used to document test requirements, create test plans, and develop new test methods on new innovative products. Focused towards improving existing methods and improve the work package deliverable content quality and reusability for future derivative products
- Supervise NPI test package integration to production, accept, validate, qualify and release test for volume production; support engineering samples, improve yield until production milestone is reached
- Moderate amounts of international travel will be required to assure coordination with outside IFX teams on topics of strategic importance and to enhance cooperation in our multi-national business environment
- Candidate should have a MSEE, and at least 15 years of experience related IC/MCM Test
- The ideal candidate would have experience with IC test systems, introduced to the market place by mainstream test equipment manufactures
- The candidate will interface with new product development partners, as well as the sustaining partners in Operations
- These partners and the team lead by the Senior Test Engineering Manager are globally located
- Manage a global team of test engineers to provide test innovation/integration, test technologies and ATE solutions for a wide range of Infineon product families in support specific backend factories
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.