|Entry level||Thesis support|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
In this role, your primary responsibility is to help developing a standardised test boards to evaluate a new GaN switch.
You also will be responsible for:
- PCB design and build up
- Device characterisation and analysis
Duration: Temporary / full-time
This position is subject to the collective agreement for workers and employees in the electrical and electronics industry. Master students receive a compensation of 2.210,-- Euro gross p.m. (full-time basis).
- Studying in the field of Electrical Engineering or Physics
- Laboratory experience is required
- Knowledge of power electronics and magnetics
- Basic know-how in power electronics applications (DC/DC, SMPS, Drives)
- Analytical skills to derive and reach balanced solutions to technical challenges
- Ability to work goal oriented and effectively communicate throughout diverse parts of an organization
- Intercultural awareness
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
- Motivation letter
- Copy of your Certificate of matriculation at a university
- Copy of your Transcript of records
- Copy of the highest completed educational certificate (Matura certificate for Bachelor students, Bachelor certificate for Master students)
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.