At a glance
|Start||Jan 02, 2020|
- Work with engineers and manager to develop digitalization initiatives for the quality system
- Transform requirements into digitalization deployment concept (i.e. app, webpage, database)
- Participate in the design and programming for existing digitalization project
- Support engineer in project management to ensure no timeline and budget lapse
- Learn the measures and initiatives involved in the digitalization of Quality Management Systems in a MNC environment
- Heighten programming skills, working on both existing and potential digitalization projects
- Gain exposure on project management, working through various milestones
- On track to attain Bachelor of Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Computer Engineering or relevant fields
- Able to program on different platforms (iOs, android, window) and able to work using data analytic tool (i.e Tableau)
- Academic exposure in Excel VBA, Tableau, R, Python, Microsoft visual studio would be advantageous.
Exposure as a team leader for school projects
- Able to work independently and as a team
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.