At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Responsible for process sustaining and improvement project (yield, quality and delivery) at molding process
- Drive the molding quality improvement projects & cost savings projects..
- Performing various DOEs for line/product stability and improvement. (DMAIC, 5 Why) and handling of abnormal lot (e.g: DDM, MRB).
- Leverage collaboration with Equipment Engineer for processes and equipment performances improvement
- Participate or lead in continues quality improvement project (e.g: Yield, Cp/Cpk, Quality, NLoZD, NLoP, Greenline & BEAR Project).
- Execute assigned Quality Improvement Project and lead FAR and execute the task in fast & urgent mode
- More than 3 years working experience in molding process
- Statistical data analysis, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Systematic Problem Solving methodology e.g. 8D, DMAIC, Process Mapping, FTA, Fish Bond
- Good knowledge and skills in production area
- Advantages for those have green belt or black belt candidates.
- Good leadership skills able to communicate with different level of staffs
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.