At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Sep 25, 2019|
- Coordinate and ensure Machine and Man Certification meet with monthly target.
- Drive implementation of Green Line Method e.g. radar, stop rule update, eBooth update, etc.
- Coordinate personal motivation program e.g. management walkabout, Green Line Convention, Employee of Quarter, Team of Quarter, etc.
- Coordinate Green Line Meeting e.g. Green Line Owner Meeting, Green Line Advocate Meeting.
- Define strategic improvement activity to sustain and live green line
- Represent of Batam site in Infineon's Back End Green Line Community
- Responsible for Green Line KPI and visitor line tour facillitator
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- Good team work and has capability to drive a team.
- Minimum 1 years experience in manufacturing process improvement or as project driver.
- Excellence in communication and presentation skill, able to write article will be advantages
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Batam
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.