At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Improve the process yield and process quality
- Improve the machine OEE performance
- Involve in the productivity improvement project
- Process documentation (FMEA, APA, GCM,etc)
- Involve in new product development and qualification
- Process engineering background
- Familiar with FMEA, GCM, DDM, MSA, 8D, DMAIC, Control plan, APA
- Familiar with ammopack taping method
- Independent in managing the operational problem
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.