At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- Requirement analysis, implementation, maintenance and operational support of the software solutions as well as the collaboration with functional colleagues from other worldwide Infineon sites and local production users will be part of your work
- Analysis and alignment on new requirements for Material Transport and Storage solutions including coordination and support during the implementation phase (Digitalization 4.0)
- Investigation of incidents and identification/resolution of problems
- On site owner of Material Transport solutions including test and release of new versions to production
- Run, coordinate and manage project activities on site, regional and global
- Use Big Data and Digitalization for data visualization, optimization and automated decisions in the area of material handling
- Provide 24x7 support for manufacturing solutions
- Masters/Bachelor degree in the field of Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information technology
- Working experience as system engineer to support manufacturing solutions
- To work in a team-oriented department and have the capability to develop 24x7 resilient solutions
- Able to implement Industry 4.0 concepts and know how Big Data Analysis helps to improve productivity
- Analytical approach to problem solving and capable to make decisions in critical situations
- Able to build and maintain a strong network within an international organization
- Customer oriented and strong team player striving for best results
- Background in object oriented software development (C#)
- Desirable is know-how and experience in usage of Visual Studio.NET, Enterprise Architect (UML modelling), Oracle SQL and SECS/GEM semiconductor interface protocol
- Willing to join on-call duty.
- Fluent English speaking and writing skills.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.