At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Sep 25, 2019|
- Responsible for Equipment know-how and troubleshooting, problem solving.
- Analyze, control and maintain improvement of Equipment KPIs (e.g. OEE, UDT, SDT, MTBA, MTBF, etc.)
- Provide & maintain documentations for equipment, maintenance and troubleshooting procedures and support quality audit.
- Support oneSAP project in EOL section
- Liaise with OEM and supplier effectively with regard to machine failure, maintenance and upgrading topic.
- Coordinate with cross segment functional team in joint collaboration topic.
- Bachelor degree in mechanical, electrical, electronic
- Minimum 4 years experience in CD/Plating process as Equipment engineer.
- Familiar with MECO Plating, UTC/Jettech CD machine is preferable
- Proficient in understanding machine elements, electrical & electronics, sensor & pneumatic, PLC, etc.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Batam
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.