At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Sep 30, 2019|
- Perform maintenance activities defined/describes in PM OJTI and general requirement (i.e. safety).
- Sustain and assist equipment/machinery to ensure smooth production operation.
- Perform machine setup, operation and package/device conversion on production requirement.
- Problem solving on major equipment breakdown.
- Develop maintenance overhaul, adjustment and calibration knowhow (skill & knowledge) for all Tools & Equipment.
- Perform preventive maintenance activities (PM), simple spare parts management (i.e. request parts, list of parts or material, part number, machine manual book, specification document etc.)
- Proactively to monitor regular KPI and auto trigger for appropriate action
- Minimum Diploma in electrical/mechanical.
- Minimum 2 years work experience in PM Maintenance.
- Having knowledge about wafer process and maintenance (e.g Wafer Saw, Wafer Mount and Die attach processes).
- Experience on Maintenance Activity (e.g. Machine troubleshoot & maintenance corrective & Preventive Maintenance).
- Monitor regular KPI and auto trigger for appropriate action.
- Have desire and passion to follow & committee target.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Batam
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.