At a glance
|Location||El Segundo | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 07, 2019|
- Support the business with execution of day-to-day export responsibilities and tasks
- Create Foreign National Employee Internal Control Plans. Work with hiring managers and HR to ensure compliance of US export regulations by controlling for deemed exports
- Prepare and apply for export licenses, agreements, amendments or any other U.S. Government regulatory correspondence. Implement proper documentation and record keeping requirements
- Administer party and entity screening and clear exports via IT automated tool supporting program export activities
- Partner with other members of the global export compliance team, and program stakeholders, to improve export/import processes
- Support in the development and presentation of export-related training material
- Participate in investigations, audits and assessments of export control and program functions
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-3 years combined or compliance-related experience
- Experience in supply-chain industry, customs, and/or contract management is a plus
- Preferred experience in high-tech or semiconductor industry
- Familiarity with Six Sigma/Lean
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.