At a glance
|Location||El Segundo | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Support regional sales team on tactical & administrative tasks as well as coordinate sales activities and customer visits as needed
- Perform updates to SAP/CRM opportunity entries; including tracking and basic account data maintenance
- Generate reports as needed by regional sales and management teams in Excel, SAP/CRM and forecasting tools
- Coordinate product change and discontinuation notices
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration preferred
- 2-5 years inside sales or industry experience also considered
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious with good interpersonal skills to interface with customers and support groups within IFX
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.
Infineon Technologies takes data privacy and identity theft very seriously. As such, we do not request personally-identifiable information (PII) from applicants over the internet or electronically. Please kindly refrain from disclosing your PII electronically during the application process or to unauthorized websites that may purport to be Infineon or any of our affiliates.