At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Dec 01, 2019|
- plan, coordinate and evaluate process experiments (including DOE’s)
- specify new single processes together with UPD
- coordinate frontend processing of development lots (generation of split plans, trial routes, etc.) in local and Asian sites
- develop new process control structures and electrical characterization of test structures
- be responsible for the process flow definition (process of records)
- analyse functional test results, frontend-backend interactions
- coordinate physical failure analyses
- be responsible for project management
- A Master or PhD degree in Electrical Engineering, Physics or comparable
- At least 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferred in semiconductor technology development
- Project management skills
- Experience on working with Asian colleagues as a plus
- Fluent English skills with German skills as a plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Industrial Power Control (IPC) empowers a world of unlimited energy –
Power semiconductors play a crucial role in increasing efficiency and reducing energy losses along the whole energy conversion chain. As the global leader in power semiconductors, Infineon IPC delivers leading products and solutions for smart and efficient energy generation, transmission and consumption. We strive to make this planet a greener place where sufficient energy is accessible to everyone – wherever and whenever they need it.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town,” offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city on the Drau is considered the “home of work-life balance”.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.