At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Sep 30, 2019|
- Manage and lead maintenance team to sustain and improve production equipment specifically on Test OEE for production performance stability
- Cost control for maintenance and operating supply compliance toward given target.
- Manage disciplinary topics over maintenance personnel and compliance toward rules, regulation and company’s expectation
- Deliver planned quality, cost and productivity improvement projects.
- Perform annual performance review for test maintenance personnel
- Ensure smooth equipment transfer and proper resource arrangement for BEX2 project.
- Ensure readiness of personnel competency for new equipment platform on SMART7 product
- To continuously review and improve technician work-method for effective and efficient practices specially on the newly implemented OneSAP
- Minimum 5 years experience as maintenance manager in electronic industry.
- Bachelor degree's in Mechanical or Electrical engineering.
- Depth experience in handling people
- Having strong personal character
- Well verse with office administration and technologies
- Articulate well in English, fast learner and good presentation skill.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Batam
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.