At a glance
|Location||Wuxi | 无锡|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 18, 2019|
- Responsible for daily operation activities in molding process&after molding process .
- Manage and dispose production abnormal issue in molding process.
- Work with other function team for continuous process and equipment improvement.
- Standardize molding process specification and documentation.
- Drive and lead assigned improvement projects
- Responsible for technician and production operator training and certification
- Bachelor/Master degree in Mechanical, Material or Electrical Engineering or other related areas
- At least 5 years Cooper/Gold wire bonding process or equipment engineering.
- Experience of discrete or chip card wire bond process is highly preferred.
- Strong knowledge of FMEA, SPC, lean-six sigma tools
- Be able to use statistic tools for problem solving and further process improvement
- Hands on experience of six sigma green belt or black belt project
- Fluent communication both in Chinese and English
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The back-end segments Sensors, Chip Card and Chip Embedding allow the development of cross-collaborative innovations over the entire value chain from chip production to wafer
What we offer you in Wuxi
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.