At a glance
|Start||Jan 02, 2020|
- Engage in creation, modification and prioritization of sales and marketing plans, in line with existing orders for the next 6 months, in consultation with the Business Demand Planner
- Liaising with the production planning and resource planning to fine tune the production plans.
- Liaising with customer logistics management to ensure the customer demand is delivered on time and in the right quantity and quality
- Support projects related to supply chain processes & tools, as well as change management
- Supporting the Supply Chain Team with standardisation and automation projects
- Working in the multinational and cross functional team
- Exposure to the semiconductor´s supply chain
- Overview of the sophisticated planning tools and processes
- On track to attain a Bachelor in Supply Chain, Electrical / Electronics Engineering or Business Computing
- Outstanding team player
- Business focused with strong planning, coordination, organisational skills
- Good analytics skills and innovative thinking
- Programming and coding experience of advantage
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Positive working attitude and willingness to learn
- This is a minimum 6 months opportunity
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.