At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Validate the usage of the correct Purchasing channel
- Negotiate prices and payment terms with the suppliers
- Convert Purchase requisitions into Purchase orders;
- Transmit purchase orders to external vendors
- Apply the golden rules of supplier engagement established by Corporate Purchasing
- Ensure alignment with IFX Purchasing Processes, Guidelines and Working Instructions
- Keep a close communication with both requestors and suppliers
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A Bachelors’ degree in Business Administration, Economics, Languages or equivalent degree
- Experience as Buyer or similar Purchasing position
- Exposure in Share Service Organization is an advantage
- Solid knowledge of German language in oral and written form (mandatory)
- Solid knowledge of English language (mandatory)
- Good knowledge of MS Office Tools (Excel, Outlook) and SAP R/3 (preferred)
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
–Feel welcome at Infineon Shared Service Center in Porto! –
Our multifunctional business model is focused on high quality services through operational excellence with engaged people. We are recognized globally at Infineon as a valuable business partner.
These are the main business services on our site: Finance, Purchasing, Human Resources, Robotic Process Automation, IT, Audit, Legal, Compliance, Business Continuity among other areas that consolidate us as a high quality partner.
You will find a very open and approachable working culture in Infineon Porto. Our office space has also been designed to promote our people engagement and well-being at work.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.