At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role you will:
- Provide administrative support to the customer facing supply chain function
- Collect and maintain all data related to SAP
- Be responsible for the processing of shipments
- Resolve issues and manage workflows concerning electronic messages from customers
- Highlight any issues in order confirmations to the responsible CLM in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Organize and record hard copy purchase orders, including organizing data warehousing where necessary
- Resolve problems and discrepancies which may involve further research
- Keep up to date with process and systems changes via our online learning management system, in-class training and external courses
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Equivalent work experience or third level qualification
- Knowledge of SAP ERP applications or other ERP system.
- Proactive personality with a sense of urgency and attention to detail at all times
- Fluency in English and German Language is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in the required languages.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– At Infineon Ireland we are a Customer Logistic Management office–
In Dublin we manage customer orders - balance customer needs against Infineon capabilities and implement logistic concepts always taking into account the legal requirements.
Here you will be able to enjoy a mix of historical and newly-built buildings, parks, shops and restaurants.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.