At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- Be part of Global Organization as Senior Expert and Lead within the areas of “Delivery and Operations” of “Enterprise 2 Manufacturing” (E2M) Services with focus towards Supply Chain Integration capabilities.
- Act as the Lead and Owner of Problem & Crisis management for in scope E2M services.
- Assess the operational and problem trends, identify and enable optimization measures in the respective areas to achieve improvements in performance, functionality, availability and cost effectiveness.
- Enable continuous improvements within E2M services with the goal to optimizing the delivery and operations of Global Production Network across all Front End, Back End and external partner sites.
- Provide 2nd or 3rd level support, solution administration, system maintenance, monitoring and operation to meet customer SLA/targets, support IT Service Desk in analysis and dispatching of requests.
- Be part of Global Projects to contribute within the area of Delivery topics.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- Min 6- 8 years’ semiconductor experience with focus on manufacturing execution system or supply chain integration areas.
- Possesses strong knowledge in System Integration and Enterprise Integration Patterns (including messaging & file transfer, Batch processing & event based handling, Asynchrounous & Synchrounous integration styles)
- Experience in semiconductor manufacturing industry with good knowledge on semiconductor supply chain
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work both independently and a good team player.
- Hands-on experience with industry standard methodologies, technologies and platforms (SDLC, application portfolio management, system infrastructure & architecture).
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.