At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 07, 2019|
In your new role, you will:
- Prepare the organization for the annual certification audits according to ISO 9001 and IATF 16949.
- Decide and execute audits, trigger and monitor improvement measures.
- Perform gap analysis, define measures to close the gaps, preparation of audit and drive continuous improvement activities.
- Strive towards standardizing Quality Management processes across the company.
- Drive Infineon, Site or Segment strategic projects.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A technical degree.
- At least 5 years’ of relevant work experience within Quality management focused on audits and/or as Quality management system representative
- Experience within the semiconductor industry or technology/product developments is highly appreciated, knowledge about manufacturing processes would be a plus.
- Good know-how of relevant standards: ISO9001, IATF 16949, VDA 6.3.
- Good knowledge of English language; Hungarian would be a plus.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon´s Quality Management department acts proactively to satisfy the needs of our customers to increase their success and to ensure 'best in class' product quality. Internally the department develops a living quality culture at all levels within the different divisions and at our partners.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.