At a glance
|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
|Start||Sep 17, 2019|
- To perform first level maintenance and application support
- Setting up hardware, installing and configure software and drivers
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements,
- Writing recipe for metrology measurement
- Responsible for tool performance monitoring and MSA studies
- Possess Diploma in Engineering (Electric, Electronics, Microelectronic, Mechatronic or relevant field) with min. CGPA 3.00 and above.
- Write programs in a variety of computer languages (such as C++ and Java) will be an advantage
- Able to work in rotating shift
- Able to speak and write in English
- Responsible and work with minimum supervision
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.