At a glance
|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
- Set up master data in Infineon's logistics systems for use in production, business units and order processing
- Execute data management maintenance, error correction and archive obsolete data
- Support Business partner from Business unit on product master data readiness
- Provide consultation to business unit users for new supply chain and business requirements
- Collaborate with IT department to implement work processes in optimizing work efficiency
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technologies or Supply Chain Logistics
- Experience in supply chain processes, manufacturing and/or production shop floor system in semiconductor industries
- Good analytic skills on system linkage and logical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be the ideal team player in a multinational environment
- Work independently and possess a structured, hands-on approach towards work
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.