At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Nov 01, 2019|
In your new management job you will:
- lead the application engineering team and secure the right competences and drive the career development of your team members
- develop the application roadmap for speed and current sensors
- collect market requirements and collaborate with marketing to define the required product portfolio
- define new products by generating the necessary proof of concept in SW/HW based on state-of-the-art development platforms
- generate technical documentation and all required collaterals for product promotion
- provide fast and high quality second level support for complex customer issues in collaboration with regional sales
- manage the relationship with the regional salesforce and take care of technical training and information sharing
- regularly benchmark competitors and derive portfolio gaps together with proper positioning of our products
- drive product innovation through innovation projects, master thesis and PhDs
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- a university master degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- at least 10 years of working experience in the field of semiconductors for automotive or industrial applications, ideally for sensor and/or mixed signal device development
- strong leadership skills
- a comprehensive background in application engineering/technical marketing and a proven track record in customer relationship
- knowledge of product definition and related requirement management flow
- expertise in Functional Safety/ISO26262 is a plus
- English language proficiency is a must, German is a strong plus
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Automotive (ATV) shapes the future of mobility with micro-electronics enabling clean, safe and smart cars –
Semiconductors are essential to realize key trends like eMobility, automated driving and secure, connected cars. Infineon ATV is the #1 semiconductor partner in the fast-changing automotive world, based on our system knowledge coupled with our passion for innovation and quality. We are a key driver in the ever-advancing pace of digitalization in the automotive industry.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.