At a glance
- Understand the existing automotive development process
- Analyse development and production data from existing multiple system tools and database based on platform approach
- Conceptualise a platform referencing model
- Develop a decision-making tool based on the model defined
- Implement visualisation capability
- Understand automotive development process in the semiconductor company
- Get exposed to advanced packaging technologies
- Opportunity to conceptualise and develop software in a real R&D context with actual application and users
- Hone technical and people skills through liaising with internal stakeholders during the development work
- On track to attain Degree in Computer Engineering with a research-oriented mindset
- Strong software engineering competency with interest in modelling, automation and data analytics
- Fluent in Microsoft Excel and Python.
- Knowledge of Tableau is an advantage
- Team player, curious and thinking out of the box
- This is a 6 months internship opportunity
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.