At a glance
|Entry level||Graduate Trainee Program|
|Start||Sep 23, 2019|
- Gain industrial exposure, practical knowledge and competencies to wafer fabrication process and tool maintenance.
- Need to complete and get certified in all compulsory training defined by the department.
- Complete assigned projects given within the agreed upon period.
- Degree in Electrical, Electronic ,Mechatronic ,Microelectronic or equivalent.
- Good command of the Programming Language.
- Committed to 12 months service contract.
- Willing to work in Kulim Hi-Tech Park.
- No work experience required.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.