At a glance
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
In this new role you will be able to:
- Communicate with different areas of the company to enable a proper usage of the accounting details;
- Support handover of new activities, specially take-over phase and documentation;
- Ensure the execution and documentation of internal controls;
- Prepare the reporting/financial data in different areas (R&D, cost center, investment, inventories and others) and deliver them within the agreed timeline.
You are best equipped for this position if you:
- Have a degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or similar;
- Have good Excel skills;
- Are able to network with different partners, internally (own team and Accounting teams) and externally (Finance teams);
- Are capable of working independently and structuring your own work;
- Are fluent in English (mandatory);
- Have background in Accounting would be an advantage.
Please attach your CV in English so we can get to know you better.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Feel welcome at Infineon Shared Service Center in Porto! –
Our multifunctional business model is focused on high quality services through operational excellence with engaged people. We are recognized globally at Infineon as a valuable business partner.
These are the main business services on our site: Finance, Purchasing, Human Resources, Robotic Process Automation, IT, Audit, Legal, Compliance, Business Continuity among other areas that consolidate us as a high quality partner.
You will find a very open and approachable working culture in Infineon Porto. Our office space has also been designed to promote our people engagement and well-being at work.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.