At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Take business responsibility with regards to the eEV Power Systems segment
- Create understanding of the market and its trends as well as customer needs by building strategic relationships with our customers, partners and international colleagues
- Identify growth opportunities and focus areas in a fast growing and dynamic market
- Define, drive and deploy the entire Go-to-Market strategy for the xEV power systems application segment in various countries and regions
- Set team priorities in a fast changing market landscape
- Support the growth of a global team focused on xEV power systems application
- Act as business partner for Sales regarding to all business-related issues (e.g. decision on customer’s pricing, business model, target customer selection and their projects priority, etc. ) and act as key contributor to the development of the sales team towards value selling
- Contribute to the overall Power Management and Mulitmarket business plan (i.e. application strategy in alignment with business lines) for the assigned application segment & power applications
- Influence the application & system roadmap which determines the technology and product roadmap
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Engineering – preferable in power electronics
- At least 8 years of experience in marketing with profound knowledge of the automotive market as well as technical understanding of power systems
- Excellent leadership, communication and negotiation skills as well as international business expertise as you have managed international and inter-cultural projects and teams
- Excellent English and preferably German skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world.
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.