At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In this new job you will:
- Be responsible for checking the feasibility of the suppliers and the release of new suppliers.
- Release of new/changed parts and processes at suppliers (VDA2, PPAP).
- Support/lead supplier audits.
- Handle change management at suppliers (PCN).
- Create specification requirements PS-B, PS-C.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University Degree in Engineering or equivalent degree.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in production environment, preferable in Supplier Quality engineering or Material Engineering.
- Experience in new supplier releases, PPA approval procedures.
- Practice in Supplier related audits.
- Willingness to travel.
- Hungarian is a must and good command of English language. Knowledge of German would be a plus.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
As central function, Purchasing is responsible for the whole purchasing volume of Infineon and contributes significantly to achieving our financial goals and to Infineon’s growth.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.