At a glance
|Location||Shanghai | 上海|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
• Work on mobile phone market to design in Infineon products in customer designs and Infineon partner reference designs.
• Work focus on RF Front End device, such as: LNA, RF switch, Antenna tuner switch.
• To achieve revenue target with AEs, marketing and sales as a team together by providing technical support to customer in a pre-sales through post-sales, like product assessment, debugging, application and test, etc.
• Participate in developing product specifications and applications by a specific customer and explores the business feasibility of general marketing.
• Drive customer issue by cooperating with HQ colleagues and leading distributors.
• Maintain and extend contacts with customers in China.
• Bachelor or above in Electrical Engineering or Communication Technology.
• At least 8 years of work experience in the field of mobile RF Front End.
• Well understanding of product design for RF device, such as CMOS, SiGe, GaAs…
• Good knowledge of RF platform structures from all mobile platform vendors
• Good at simulation tools and EDA tools
• Familiar with test equipment
• Strong written and verbal communication and present skill in English and Mandarin.
• Ability to cooperate cross teams in a fast paced environment.
• Strong communication and coordination skill to achieve project goals.
• Self-motivated and proactive, demonstrate creativities thinking capabilities.
• Ability independently leading project to update latest status and independently digging out sockets.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Power Management and Multimarket
The Power Management and Multimarket Division focuses on components for efficient power management and high-frequency applications. The components are mainly used in consumer products such as TVs, gaming and mobile devices as well as computer servers.
What we offer you in Shanghai
There are four different sites for Infineon in China: Shanghai, Wuxi, Beijing and Shenzhen.