At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Sep 30, 2019|
- Drive manufacturing capacity improvement and co-ordinate with relevant departments to realize goal.
- Analyze and optimize capacity bottleneck in relation with Infineon Lean Planning system on weekly commitment basis.
- Take the lead in capacity expansion, transfers and ramp up projects.
- Responsible to convert volume demand forecasts into production capacity of equipment, tooling, and accessories
- Support financial costing in providing actual versus forecast loading assessment on monthly and during Financial Rolling Forecast (FRFC) cycles.
- Follow up to operation for product demand by weekly basis.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years in Resources Planning, Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering, knowledge / experience in semiconductor Backend Testing is preferable
- Highly motivated & having fluent communication skills in English for both written and spoken
- Ability to anticipate issues and challenges and resolving them quickly.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Batam
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.