At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Oversee and ensure all process parameter is compilanced by shopfloor and process control is providing high level of quality through SPC / APC
- Troubleshooting process issues, establish systematic approach to prevent reoccurance
- To identify opportunity to improve pre-assembly yield through data and defect mode analysis
- To drive projects to standardise and minimise complexity
- To drive cost down projects
- To ensure all documentation are defined appropriately
- To moderate all 8D and ensure effectiveness
- More than 6 years’ experience in semiconductor backend assembly at Pre-Assembly process
- Knowledge in Pre Assembly equipment operations (Advance-level)
- Good analytical skills: SPC,JMP, DOE
- Problem solving skills: FMEA, 8D, DMAIC
- Interpersonal, negotiation and presentation skills
- Technical Report Writing.
- Basic Reliability/FA knowledge
- Understanding of OEE,MTBA
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.