At a glance
|Location||Mesa | AZ|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Dec 02, 2019|
- Maintain code and operation for new and legacy applications as needed
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs, tests and implements solutions in accordance with SLDC practices and procedures
- Document business rules, functional requirements, and business processes relevant to software solutions
- Develop proficiency in Open Insight/Revelation system development and troubleshooting
- Collaborate with IT Infrastructure group on support of application system deployment and support of maintaining company platform standards
- 3+ years of support experience for application and database systems in a manufacturing and/or IT organization
- 3+ years of experience working in or supporting a 24x365 semiconductor or high tech electronics factory with integrated tools for factory control, reporting, automated data collection and analysis
- General knowledge of networking
- Experience using or supporting Statistical Process Control methods is desired
- Experience with one or more Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies
- Solid verbal communication and presentation skills
- Have demonstrated success at communicating across a variety of audiences, including management, engineers, technical staff, and manufacturing personnel
- Customer focused to meet IT needs for internal and external customers
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies Americas Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.