At a glance
|Location||San Jose | CA|
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Sep 30, 2019|
In your new role you will:
- Manage inventory controls, safety stock levels, work order kitting, and the material request process
- Manage and optimize the floor stock process
- Manage date code/expired material for raw materials and floor stock and support component obsolescence activities
- Manage up screening, element evaluations, and re-qualification of components
- Support Taiwan subcontractor material requirements
- Select, develop, and evaluate team members to ensure effective execution of various roles and responsibilities
- Organize the department to allow for flexibility in times of work imbalance including the identification of the required staffing levels and the definition of roles and responsibilities for each position
- Drive continuous improvement of the processes and team
- Lead team to fulfill safety and quality expectations and requirements
- 5+ years’ experience in materials management, logistics, supply chain, or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (Engineering or Business)
- Strong working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems, (SAP a plus), and system utilization for supply chain management
- Experience in high reliability and/or military, aerospace, or space electronics a plus
- LEAN process training and certification a plus
Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
– We drive leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
IR HiRel Products Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.
Employment at Infineon is contingent upon proof of your legal right to work in the United States under applicable law, verification of satisfactory references and successful completion of a background check and drug test, and signing all your on-boarding documents .
In some instances, if applicable, U.S. export control laws require that Infineon obtain a U.S. government export license prior to releasing technologies to certain persons. This offer is contingent upon Infineon's ability to satisfy these export control laws as related to your employment and anticipated job activities. The decision whether or not to submit and/or pursue an export license to satisfy this contingency, if applicable, shall be at Infineon's sole discretion.