At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
- Responsible for handling of abnormal lot (provide disposition and implement improvement actions
- Maintains process spec, SOP and other production documents.
- Execute assigned Quality Improvement Project and lead 8D problem solving team.
- Perform new and repeated equipment buy-off and provide new equipment training to operators/technicians
- Participate in new product/process/material introduction project.
- Participate in internal and external audit.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering is preferred
- 2-5 years of working experience in semiconductor manufacturing.
- Knowledge in vision system and test handler equipment
- Analytical and able to use problem solving tools (QC7 Tools, 5Why)
- Good leadership and communication skills
- Ability to anticipate issues and challenges and resolving them quickly.
- Able to work in team; as a team lead or team member
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.