At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
Seek creative and motivated individual to work in a fast-paced MEMS technology development team. You will play an important role in developing next generation MEMS silicon microphone technologies and products. You expected to provide technical leadership and make significant contributions in the areas of MEMS process integration and device development. Require close collaboration with cross-functional international team in product development, unit process development, process integration and quality management.
- • Support the production team in ramp up phase of new technologies
• Drive continuous process/product improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
• Plan, coordinate and analyse process experiments to derive necessary process optimization.
• Support engineering debug and root cause activities.
• Ensure fast and secure development lot delivery within project timeline.
• Manage and coordinate development activities with manufacturing to resolve process and materials issues.
• As project manager in MEMS development projects with project management methodologies to meet project scope, cost and timeline.
• Work with cross-functional international teams to certify MEMS processes and qualify new MEMS products.
• Develop methodologies for MEMS reliability verification.
• Develop leading edge wafer technology for MEMS silicon microphones.
- A Master degree or PhD in Microelectronics, Microsystems, Electrical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material Science or equivalent. (Bachelor degree holders with relevant experience are apt for further consideration
- 5+ years of experience/knowledge in Process Technology Development or Process Integration in semiconductor mass production environment, preferably Front-End wafer fab
- A strong background and experience in MEMS process development, design and device characterization is an advantage
- Ability to plan and drive projects to completion within timeline and high quality of deliverables with minimum supervision
- Experience in project management with related skills, will put into higher consideration
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.