At a glance
|Start||Jan 01, 2020|
- Analyze current work procedures and propose productivity improvement
- Design a solution or answer using visual analytics for the Management.
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines and develop reports and analysis
- Provide technical expertise on data mining and data cleansing
- Support the end users by providing complete documentation on newly designed reports or dashboards.
- Support any POC or Projects in relation to Digitalization@CLM project.
- Be involved in Customer Logistics Management (CLM) related digitalization projects, such as RPA or chatbot
- Analyze key KPI and its root cause for non-performance
- Assist to plan, design, develop, test, deploy new reports to enable fast customer order changes report
- Be exposed to Key KPIs in CLM and enhance knowledge on the topic
- Develop project management skills through contribution to projects
- Understand business environment in Asia Pacific and Europe
- Learn to communicate with various stakeholders
- On track to attain Master / Bachelor in IT, Supply Chain Management or Engineering fields
- Academic exposure in Excel Macro, Tableau, Python or other programming languages is an advantage
- Good analytical skills with passion for Analytics Dashboard
- This is a 6 months internship opportunity. Candidates who could commit to a shorter/longer duration are welcome to apply
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Singapore
Singapore is our regional headquarter for Asia-Pacific and consists of production, research & development, sales & marketing, supply chain and many central functions.