At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
In your new role, you will:
- Actively take part in establishing and operating the maintenance system.
- Coordinate and monitor the spare parts and components consumption.
- Create maintenance plans for your areas of responsibility.
- Organize trainings and support the development of Maintenance Technicians and Shift Leaders.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering.
- More than 3 years of experience in a similar field.
- Proactivity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Fluency in Hungarian language and intermediate English/German language skills (mandatory).
Register for our Open Day: https://infineon.avature.net/opendayCegled2019
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The backend segments enable the development of comprehensive innovation across the entire value chain: starting with chip manufacturing, to wafer testing, preassembly, package development and development of new materials. The backend cluster combines the competencies for planning, productivity, innovation and quality, assembly and testing.
What we offer you in Cegléd
Cegléd is a backend production site and produces and tests IGBT Modules and other components.