At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
In your new role you will:
- Analyze, understand and challenge business processes in detail where required;
- Gather all relevant documentation for the automation;
- End to End process assessment for Automation feasibility;
- Responsible for problem solving activities that arise in day to day running RPA processes, providing timely responses and solutions as required;
- Cooperate within project planning constraints, communicating any identified project risks and issues to the delivery/project manager accordingly and providing inputs to the change control process.
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- University degree in Business Informatics, Engineering, Economics or Finance;
- Good understanding of financial accounting and controlling business processes;
- Experience in Shared Service organization and Project Management will be an advantage;
- Experience with at least one automation platform is a plus;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions;
- Fluency in English and strong communication skills.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
–Feel welcome at Infineon Shared Service Center in Porto! –
Our multifunctional business model is focused on high quality services through operational excellence with engaged people. We are recognized globally at Infineon as a valuable business partner.
These are the main business services on our site: Finance, Purchasing, Human Resources, Robotic Process Automation, IT, Audit, Legal, Compliance, Business Continuity among other areas that consolidate us as a high quality partner.
You will find a very open and approachable working culture in Infineon Porto. Our office space has also been designed to promote our people engagement and well-being at work.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group.
At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.