At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Sep 01, 2019|
- Manage and coordinate activities in assigned projects in the Transfer and Conversion team in terms of performance deliverables (Time, Cost, Mile-stones), strategies and action plans.
- Manage the relationship within cross-functional teams including on-site, business divisions, other FE sites, BE locations and foundries to resolve complex problems and seek common agreements and alignments.
- Lead the resolution of complex technical and project problems, management of process excursions/deviations and assessment of process changes related to technology transfers and conversions when required.
- Maintain a high level of awareness in terms of modern project management practices to ensure high level of project success. This includes any certification or training required as a project manager.
- Ensure the incorporation of improvements and best-known methods during transfer/conversion to achieve the next level of high performance in terms of stability, cost/yield and quality (stable, speedy, safe).
- Ensure timely reporting and information sharing with stakeholders (Heads of Department, Transfer & Conversion Management heads, business divisions, etc) to ensure proper planning on everyone’s part.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Microelectronics, Mechanical Engineering, Process Engineering, Physics, Manufacturing Engineering, Material Science.
- Project Management certification is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in MS Project or equivalent Project Management software.
- Able communicator and negotiator.
- Able to resolve problems efficiently and effectively.
- Able to lead a team as well as be part of a team.
Our global team, with over 35.000 employees, works on technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. We improve efficient use of energy, enable environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world. With our innovative semiconductors and system solutions we contribute to a more sustainable future.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.