At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
|Start||Sep 02, 2019|
- Create graphic content for use and distribution through various digital marketing channels, including e-mail campaigns, web banners and social media;
- Develop digital marketing content while ensuring brand design compliance;
- Work with several online marketing experts simultaneously to meet creative projects’ needs;
- Proactively recommend new ideas and best practices for marketing materials;
- Establish schedules and methods to guarantee timely delivery of marketing content.
- Are studying Graphic Design or a similar subject;
- Are able to work independently with Photoshop and other graphical design software such as Illustrator or InDesign is a plus;
- Are interested in marketing high tech products and have a “good eye” for catching the interest of an engineer;
- Are a team player who likes to share their creative ideas;
- Have knowledge of HTML, CSS or responsive design is a plus.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- CV in English;
- Certificate of enrollment at university;
- Latest grades transcript;
- High school report.
It would be a plus if you could add your portfolio.
Additionally, the following prerequisites apply for student jobs:
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job;
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
Take it from our students
“Working as an intern at DDG is a great experience. There is a great working and social environment. I felt like I was a part of the team from day one, and it’s a great feeling when you feel like you have contributed. If you experience any problems, the team is always happy to help. There is also a lot of good and various experiences, which could help you later in your career. Besides work, there is a lot of different social arrangement to be a part of, if that is of interest.”
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.