At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
|Start||Dec 01, 2019|
|Job sharing||Yes, possible|
In your job you will:
- technically coordinate IC development as chip lead
- develop analog/mixed-signal circuit concepts
- design & verify analog/mixed-signal ICs from product definition till mass production
- provide technical guidance for other analog designers in the team
- closely cooperate with product definer, layout-, lab-, test- and quality-engineers
- support IC validation
- mentor junior analog designers
You are best equipped for this job if you have:
- a university/university of applied sciences degree in Electrical Engineering, Microelectronics or comparable
- at least 10 years of experience in analog/mixed-signal IC design and verification in the area of power management
- considerable top-level IC design experience
- good understanding of analog/mixed-signal design flows (e.g. Cadence, Synopsys, etc.)
- comprehensive knowledge of the entire IC development flow
- understanding of high voltage CMOS and/or BCD technologies and/or knowledge in the area of power applications (e.g. DC-DC converters, inverters, etc.) will be an advantage
- good knowledge of semiconductor physics is appreciated
- fluent English skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– Power Management & Multimarket (PMM) drives leading-edge power management, sensing and data transfer capabilities –
Infineon PMM semiconductors play a vital role in enabling intelligent power management, smart sensitivity as well as fast and reliable data processing in an increasingly digitalized world. Our leading-edge power devices make chargers, adapters, power tools and lighting systems smarter, smaller, lighter and more energy-efficient. Our trusted sensors increase the context sensitivity of “things” and systems such as HMI, and our RF chips power fast and reliable data communication.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.