At a glance
|Entry level||Temporary Students Employee|
|Start||Oct 01, 2019|
Voltage drop can be calculated for small circuits also by a pure analog Spice simulation on a fully extracted post-layout netlist. Therefore a comparison of Totem and simulation results can be done and thus an indirect verification of the parasitic extraction.
In this student job you will:
- Select suitable analog IP blocks, preferably a memory block, for the comparison of development groups at Infineon.
- Set up or take over Spice simulation (Spectre, XA or Titan).
- Conduct Totem analyses.
- Support the development of a method to compare the calculated voltage drop from analog simulation and Totem in order to get to a verification of the extraction capabilities of Totem.
- Are studying electrical engineering, micro- and nanotechnology or similar.
- Have gained experience with analog electronics circuits and/or scripts like Shell or Perl.
- Are interested in doing research, using state of the art verification methodologies and developing a script and a presentation to compare the results.
- Bring along knowledge of developing and implementing automation scripts on a LINUX operating system.
- Possess good knowledge in Perl, Python and Shell. Basic knowledge in tool command languages (tcl) are an advantage.
- Could already gather first experiences with Spice Simulator and UNIX/LINUX.
- Have a self-motivated and independent working style.
- Are fluent in English. German language skills are a plus.
Please attach the following documents to your application:
- Your CV in English;
- Your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Your latest study transcript;
- Your high school report.
- You have to live somewhat close to the site: more than 150 kilometers is too far a travel for a student job.
- You have to be enrolled in either your Bachelor or your Master studies to be eligible for a student job.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The central R&D organization Design Enabling and Services (DES) provides the design environment to the different Infineon product development teams. With state-of-the-art design methods, building blocks and a wide range of product development services DES supports Infineon's advanced IC development from early high level system models to verified products ready for manufacturing.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.