At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Lead and Manage the IGBT/Diode-frontend technology teams including process integration, product engineering, technology transfer for high volume production and ramp up of new-developed technologies and products
- Shape the future of IGBT/Diode technologies and competencies in the context of the fit-for-future and Power Growth 300 projects
- Set targets and follow up on achievements for three IGBT/Diode technology groups for yield- and stability- KPIs as well as for project milestones
- Coordinate overall team activities on day-to-day basis to achieve organization’s objectives in terms of cost, yield, quality, speed and innovations in high volume frontend wafer fab environment
- Lead solutions of complex technical problems, management of process excursions/deviations and assessment of process changes
- Ensure smooth and safe ramp-up of newly developed technologies/products and support Transfer and Conversion Management (TCM) including decisions on milestone releases
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- Master Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Physics, Material Science, Chemistry or any other relevant engineering discipline
- At least 10 years of experience in semiconductor industry, preferred in frontend wafer fab or R&D and 5 years of experience in leading and managing people
- Broad experience in IGBT/Diode technologies
- A well-established network within the IGBT/Diode community is an advantage
- Demonstrated effective behaviors in the following core competencies: accountability, collaboration, execution, communication, integrity and trust
- Self-motivation and reliability
- Business fluent English and German skills
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
The Frontend (FE) and Backend (BE) clusters offer a broad range of manufacturing competence. The portfolio represents Power, Bipolar, Sensor, Passive and Diode technologies as well as CMOS, RF-CMOS and embedded flash technologies. The manufacturing sites are located all over the globe, strongly connected and committed to Operational Excellence with strong customer Focus.
The City of Villach is located in the center of Carinthia, Austria’s southernmost province, in close proximity to the Italian and Slovenian border. Due to its particular geographic location and the outstanding natural beauty of the region, Villach and the whole province of Carinthia have for generations been popular holiday destinations for people from all over the world. Its unique landscape combines mountains and valleys, lakes and rivers, city and countryside. In addition to the favorable geographic location, living in Austria also has many social, health-care-related and economic perks. The country’s social and health care system is among the best in the world and for decades numerous international surveys have singled out Austria as a particularly safe and wealthy country with a high quality of life. Villach benefits from its status as a “small town,” offering everyday living at affordable prices in an outstanding setting. So it’s no surprise that the city on the Drau is considered the “home of work-life balance”.
Find out what you like most about Villach and join us:
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you in Villach
Almost 4.200 people work at four different sites in Austria.