At a glance
|Entry level||Professionals / experienced|
- Set up and repair minor machine related problem during Development build
- Follow up internal Development lot and highlight for any issue related to Development lot
- DOE execution and data gathering
- Train new operator/technician related to new package.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical
- Having minimum 2 years experience at Die Attach process
- Familiar with Esec/Datacon Die Bonder machine
- Good in English both oral and written
- Able to work under fast paced environment and collaborate with other department.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Batam
Our plant in Batam was founded in 1996 and is located in a strategic industrial complex. Our products are primarily serving the Automotive market and we have adopted a lean and state-of-the-art manufacturing concept to ensure delivery of high quality products.