At a glance
|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
- To perform first level maintenance and application support
- Setting up hardware, installing and configure software and drivers
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, and proposed IT solutions.
- Writing recipe for metrology measurement
- Responsible for tool performance monitoring and MSA studies
- Diploma in Engineering preferably in Electrical & Electronic, Mechanical, Mechatronic, Information Technology with minimum CGPA 3.00
- Able to write programs in a variety of computer languages (such as C++ and Java) will be an advantage
- The graduate shall be committed for the 12 months services
- Must be able to speak and write in English
- Able to undergo training in rotating shift
- Applicants must be willing to work in Kulim Hi-Tech Park.
- Open for fresh graduate only
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
What we offer you in Kulim
In our wafer production in Kulim we are producing more than 100.000 wafer each month.