At a glance
The tasks and responsibilities you receive will depend on your performance. They may include:
- Support the project managmenet infrastructure;
- Ensure a stable project infrastructure, including project member and access right management and content management on a digital collaboration platform;
- Support the detailed follow up, challenging and tracking of planning items of the sub-projects to ensure timely delivery;
- Assist the creation of PMO-related presentations;
- Propose improvement ideas to established processes and infrastructure.
- Have passed your undergraduate studies (Bachelor) with excellent results (degree courses: business administration and business or related subject);
- Have already gained relevant work experience from previous internships, preferably in Consulting and Project Management;
- Are a team player possessing know-how of project management;
- Are comfortable and competent with complex analyses and project management tasks;
- Are enthusiastic, show entrepreneurial spirit and strong interpersonal skills;
- Have a good command of English and German;
- Very good Microsoft Office skills.
- Your CV in English;
- Your certificate of enrollment at university;
- Your latest study transcript;
- Your high school report.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
– You can find the headquarters of Infineon Technologies AG in Neubiberg –
In Campeon, besides working towards our goal of being one of the most sustainable companies in the world, we are improving everyone's future by making the technology of tomorrow.
At Infineon, we are also very focused on work-life balance, so here you will be a step away from the center of Munich where you can surf in the Englischer Garten and drink a fresh beer after work.
*The term gender in the sense of the General Equal Treatment Act (GETA) or other national legislation refers to the biological assignment to a gender group. At Infineon we are proud to embrace (gender) diversity, including female, male and diverse.
What we offer you at Campeon
In our headquarter in Neubiberg near Munich, more than 3.300 employees are working in research & development, several central functions, IT and many more.