At a glance
|Entry level||Fresh Graduate (without work experience)|
|Start||Nov 01, 2019|
- Install and configure new databases along with backup solutions.
- Provide 2nd tier response, analysis and resolution planning for dated issues and seek appropriate solution for issues
- Day to day operation task such as resolve incident ticket and change request
- Perform preventive maintenance and performance tuning on databases
- Initiate and follow-up on critical vendor technical support requirements
- Document system processes and procedures
- Maintaining, upgrade, enchance current databases in local and regional sites.
- Liaise with application groups on various projects and other system support requirements
- Develop/Extend scripts and database code to support day to day operation
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in managing database administration.
- Experience in Oracle 12c database administration
- Experience in MySQL database administration
- Experience in UNIX and Windows server environment is essential
- Knowledge in two out of SQL, PHP, python or shell.
We make life easier, safer and greener – with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world – we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
Infineon Technologies (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd, with its 8.000 employees, is the largest manufacturing site of Infineon. The company has established itself as a leading manufacturing site for Power Semiconductors, Logic Semiconductors, Discrete and Sensor Products. We are committed to increasing productivity, on-time delivery and providing customized solutions while maintaining the highest level of product quality. The success of Infineon Melaka is evidenced by eleven National Awards received from the Prime Minister’s Office as well as 15 corporate awards.